- Département des Sciences de gestion
Fax : +32 (0)81 72 48 40
- Research Center on Information Systems Engineering (PReCISE)
- Chercheur qualifié FNRS
Courriel : email@example.com
Sciences économiques, sociales et de gestion
I am a postdoctoral researcher and lecturer with the Belgian national research fund (Fonds de la Recherche Scientifique - FNRS, Brussels), and the Louvain School of Management, University of Namur. My research focuses on ontologies, languages, logics, and methods for decision-making for systems engineering in the presence of imprecise, vague, incomplete, conflicting, and changing information and advice.
I have published over 40 research papers on these topics within the fields of requirements engineering, business analysis, and conceptual modeling of information systems. In 2008, I received the Best research paper award at the 16th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference, and have since 2010 been elected member of the scientific committee at the same conference series. I am the author of the book "Analysis and Design of Advice" (Springer, 2011).
For the most current list of my publications, visit DBLP
Business analysis, requirements engineering, ontology engineering, method engineering, conceptual modeling, artificial intelligence (qualitative decision theory)
- Maîtrise en sciences de gestion (Université catholique de Louvain)
- CEMS Master in International Management (London School of Economics)
- Docteur en sciences économiques et de gestion, Facultés Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix
- Member of the scientific committee, the IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE)
- Member of the scientific committee, the International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering (CAiSE)
- Steering committee member and organizer of the International Workshop on Modeling and Reasoning for Business Intelligence (MORE-BI)